All applicants responding to this ad MUST respond with a resume in the thread of the email (PLEASE DO NOT ATTACH A DOCUMENT).
SnuggBuds Headsets designs and develops audio headsets for the action sports market. Our products for iPods, mp3 players, iPhones/SmartPhones carry excellent sound quality and compete very well against the big brand-name headsets in the marketplace.
SnuggBuds is currently seeking "part-time" Event Managers to travel and manage sales teams at expo events throughout the USA. TRAVEL DURING WEEKENDS (Thursday thru Sunday) IS A REQUIREMENT FOR THIS POSITION.
** All staff must be prepared to come in looking clean and well-groomed!
Background Requirements for This Position:
1. Previous sales management experience a PLUS!.
2. Staff MUST be able to communicate well with EXPO customers and demo products for SnuggBuds Headsets
3. Exposure to promotional events and marketing a PLUS!
4. Applicant MUST be able arrive one hour early prior to expo start time and assist with close-down at the end of each evening.
5. All applicants will be requested to work all expo days and all expo hours.
Requirements for this position:
1. Experience with sales / speaking directly with customers.
2. Flexible schedule and good time management skills.
3. Must have personal automobile/transportation to drive one's self (and possibly supplies) to and from event sites.
4. Must be able to work well with teams/team player.
5. Must be able to work week days and/or weekends.
6. Excellent communication skills.
7. Excellent customer service skills / Confidence with selling products directly to end-users.
8. Must be a legal U.S. citizen and have legal documents to work in the U.S.
9. Motivation to grow with a growing company.
10. Positive and out-going attitude/personality is a plus!
11. Well-groomed in appearance and attire.
12. Current college students are welcome to apply!
13. Must be able to travel (typically Thursday through Sunday).
14. All applicants MUST have his/her own vehicle and mobile phone.
15. All candidates must live local to Orange County - close to office headquarters.
Compensation: Compensation to be determined based on previous experience and performance.
Contact: Please Email all resumes to